This a 1 hour and 26 minute program of a workshop held by Steven Whitman, a trained practitioner of permaculture. The workshop was held before a live audience in Plymouth, NH, on December 10, 2009. Topics covered include:
- Introduction to permaculture ethics and principles
- Permaculture design process
- Site analysis and assessment
- Food and energy security
- Natural systems and biodiversity
- Examples from a range of projects
- Additional resources for your backyard or community
Notes to Stations About This Show:
Pemaculture is a framework for working toward greater sustainability that uses ecological principles to integrate food and energy production, structures and community. This workshop is for homeowners, community organizers, design professionals, farmers and gardeners. If you are working toward a sustainable future and want practical tools and applicable methodologies, then this session is for you!
Type of Show: Specials
Target Viewing Market: National (US)
State of Production and/or Target State or Province: New Hampshire
Frequency of Episodes: One time show
Show Producer: Wallace Stuart Note on Downloading:
Note on Downloading:
Your current download account balance is $545.00.
|Introduction to Permaculture workshop - Plymouth, NH - December 10, 2009||01:26:04||0.99||36|
* Downloads are available only for registered stations and producers.
Total Downloads For All Episodes: 36